|2021 Summer Clerk 2 – Property & Payment Services
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
March 12, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||The Property and Payment Services Clerk performs entry level clerical work including repetitive tasks of limited complexity. Work would include processing a variety of payment transactions for the City related to Property Taxation and Utilities, answering customer inquiries over the phone, investigating customer questions and concerns, conducting data entry, processing documents at a routine level, and performing various office duties.
||• Provide an excellent customer experience to residents, business owners and taxpayers while working in a high transactional volume environment.
• Educate the public on policies and procedures related to Property and Payment Services, both in person and on the phone.
• Complete calculations and reconciliations while processing incoming payments through point of sales processing.
• Performs data collection and entry with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Maintain Microsoft excel spreadsheets and other computer software programs.
• Provide positive and empathetic public relations with customers during stressful circumstances.
||• Completion of Grade 12.
• Courses completed in business, accounting, and computer applications, and/or office practices.
• Have a minimum 1 years’ experience in an office environment.
• Accurate typing speed of 45WPM.
• Experience working in a front-line and high-volume customer service environment and/or in the financial/banking sector is an asset.
• The ability to provide service to a diverse community and ability to speak a second language is an asset.
||13450 104 Ave
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8
||February 25, 2021 08:30 AM
||March 12, 2021 04:30 PM