|Parks Labourer - Landscape Maintenance
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
February 12, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||Help us ensure that our more than 200 parks are well maintained to meet the needs of our growing communities. We’re looking for energetic individuals with a positive attitude to join our Park Landscape Operations team.
||As a temporary Parks Labourer, you will be working with experienced Park Landscape Operations staff to provide general landscape maintenance duties throughout Surrey. You will be completing tasks that involve considerable physical effort and the use of relevant tools and equipment. Responsibilities will include:
• Mowing grass
• Maintenance including weeding and pruning of a variety of park horticulture
• General park maintenance
• Demonstrating safe work practices.
||• Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• Have relevant training and experience performing manual labour.
• Strong public relations, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to complete work of a heavy manual nature outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Hands-on experience with related tools and equipment is preferred.
||January 11, 2021 08:30 AM
||February 12, 2021 04:30 PM