|Labourer - Park Construction
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
February 12, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||Park Development Services is looking for temporary full-time skilled individuals that will be involved in the full range of park construction activities. This temporary employment will be 40 hours per week from April1st to October 31st, Monday through Friday.
||• Provide labour/equipment operation support to various park construction activities, including but not limited to, site preparation and grading, drainage systems, rough carpentry, irrigation systems, horticultural plantings, parkland development monitoring and contractor supervision.
• Interact with the public in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate safe work practices.
• Possess excellent teamwork skills and have the ability to communicate effectively,
• Heavy physical work in all weather conditions, requiring sufficient physical strength, stamina, and coordination.
||• Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• Have relevant training and experience performing manual labour.
• Related education and construction experience are considered assets.
• Hands-on experience with related tools and equipment is preferred.
||January 11, 2021 08:30 AM
||February 12, 2021 04:30 PM