|Clerk 3 - Accounts Payable
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 25, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||3633 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As a Clerk 3 in the Accounts Payable section of the Finance Department, you will perform moderately complex and diversified clerical
work in various capacities. Work at this level will require independent judgment and initiative within defined guidelines.
||• You employ attention to detail to maintain a high level of accuracy while performing large volumes of data-entry on a daily
• Through teamwork, you will collaborate with other members of the Accounts Payable team to meet data-entry deadlines and
perform other related duties as required.
• Using your excellent interpersonal skills, you will provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Using your outstanding communication skills, you will effectively explain Accounts Payable policies and procedures by
telephone, in person and in writing.
• You possess strong arithmetic skills to accurately verify financial information.
• You have the ability to efficiently scrutinize incoming documents against Accounts Payable guidelines and identify nonconforming
elements to prevent against data-entry errors.
• You have experience with Microsoft Excel and are quick to learn new software applications.
||• The successful candidate will have completed grade 12, supplemented by several courses in word processing, office practices
and PC office applications and have at least two years of experience and training in an office environment.
• Must have accurate typing speed of 45 WPM.
• Good knowledge of the department’s operations and procedures, proficient computer skills and be able to perform related
duties as required.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers.
||January 5, 2021 08:30 AM
||January 25, 2021 04:30 PM