|Senior Business Analyst - Policing Transition
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 24, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||3386 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As a Senior Business Analyst on the Policing Transition project, you will be responsible for defining business scope and objectives through research, fact-finding and general understanding of applicable business and industry requirements. The successful incumbent will act as a liaison between business areas and the solution teams. This role will provide necessary expertise and experience to support operational teams in fulfilling their mandate to establish a city police department.
You have a proven ability to support teams through significant organizational change. You have seasoned relationship and team building skills. You can communicate complex ideas in simple ways that foster understanding and agreement.
||• Develop complex and integrated process models that are cross-functional and cross-departmental.
• Work at all levels and phases of analysis and requirements elicitation, while considering the strategic business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Create requirements and workflow documentation including but not limited to business and functional decisions, current and future state processes, and business process re-engineering documentation.
• Champion change and support effective communication with relevant stakeholders at all levels.
||• A Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus four years of related work experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of training and experience.
• CBAP certification is preferred.
• Communicate effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts.
• They will also be able to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail as they analyze information and problem solve.
• Knowledge of requirements elicitation & analysis and stakeholder assessments as well as process modeling skills.
• Knowledge of business analysis documentation techniques.
• Experience within the public sector and experience within a policing environment is an asset.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||January 6, 2020 08:30 AM
||January 24, 2020 04:30 PM