|Project Management Assistant
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 10, 2020
at 4:30 PM
||The City’s Community Safety team is seeking a Project Management Assistant to support the City’s Community Safety efforts to increase citizens’ economic opportunities, sense of safety & belonging.
As our next Project Management Assistant, you will contribute to a variety of community safety programs that support preventing and reducing crime, building safe communities, and promoting collaborative community supports. As an integral part of the team, you will be representing the City at the Surrey Mobilization and Resiliency Table and leading the expansion of Project IRIS.
||• Tracking publications related to community safety
• Identifying and submitting grant applications
• Monitoring and updating project plans and associated communication tools
• Gathering, analyzing and summarizing data from a variety of sources and providing comprehensive reports.
• Drafting and preparing project management documentation and correspondence including presentations, graphs, and charts.
• Establishing and maintaining databases, spreadsheets, project records, and related tracking systems.
• Conducting surveys and other primary research activities as required.
• Responding to various requests and resolving issues received from internal and external clients.
• Coordinating logistics for meetings and workshops with stakeholders.
• Producing promotional material as required.
||• Completion of grade 12, supplemented by business and/or computer courses at a post-secondary level
• Minimum of 3 years progressively responsible, related experience
• Minimum of 45 words per minute keyboard typing speed
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||December 20, 2019 08:30 AM
||January 10, 2020 04:30 PM