|Summer 2019 Bus Driver - Road Trip Camp
|*If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 2638. Posting will remain posted until January 20, 2019.
||City of Surrey
||2638 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||City of Surrey’s team is looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Bus Driver/Camp leader who has a passion for creating welcoming and inclusive environments for children of all abilities.
As a Bus Driver in Road Trip Camp, you will also be responsible for the design and implementation of day camp programs.
You, as our ideal candidate, are a compassionate and caring individual looking for a meaningful challenge in their career. You thrive on seeing your participants succeed in the camp while having fun. You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt to changing situations.
• Safely transporting children to and from camp activities on time.
• Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety.
• Ensuring children’s safety while boarding and exiting buses.
• Ensuring the environment and program is safe and welcoming for all participants, and meets the individual needs of the participants and the group as a whole.
• Working openly with parents and caregivers to assure the best possible experience for program participants.
• A Class 4 Unrestricted Driver’s License with a safe driving history.
• A current Emergency First-Aid and CPR C certificate.
• Completed grade 12.
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca.
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||December 6, 2018 08:30 AM
||January 20, 2019 04:30 PM