|Design Analyst 2
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 14, 2018
at 12:00 AM
||2592 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Reporting to the Digital Services Manager the UX Designer, the Design Analyst 2 will be responsible for designing innovative, mobile friendly and responsive web applications helping the City deliver enhanced services to staff, out citizens and business partners.
||- Investigate, analyze and specify Web & Mobile Application User Experience (UX/UI) requirements to meet clients’ business needs.
- Engage in user research and usability testing to assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features of an online service.
- Perform user research, data analysis, and competitive research to interpret and makes design decision that are user experience (UX) focused.
- Create digital assets while also leveraging the opportunity to impact the overall service design of a product or service that is being designed.
- Work exceptionally well in a team setting to support a collaborative work environment.
||- Completion of a degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
||- Have hands on experience with in designing innovative, mobile friendly, and responsive digital products and services using User Experience (UX) methodologies and approaches.
- Have experience with user experience (UX) design methods (examples Wireframing, prototyping, concept maps, mockups, user flows, user research, user testing).
- Have experience in working in a software development environment.
- Communicate visual design to technical and business stakeholders effectively.
- Have Experience working with UX prototype tools such as Axure, Illustrator, and Sketch.
- Completion of a Police Information Check.
||Please apply online @ www.surrey.ca/careers
||November 2, 2018 08:30 AM
||December 14, 2018 12:00 AM