|Community Service Assistant 5 - Programmer
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
November 16, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2586 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation, and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Recreation Division aims to build healthy communities where all people are active and engaged for life. As part of that commitment Arena operations are looking for a Community Services Assistant 5 to help ensure our programs meet the needs of the community at all 5 of our Arenas.
||• Plan, schedule, and implement Arena programs which may include but are not limited to: Learn to Skate lessons, Hockey programs, public drop in programs, day camps, special events and birthday parties.
• Assist with hiring and training of staff and volunteers for a variety of Arena programs.
• Supervise staff and volunteers.
• Provide customer service and handle questions, customer needs, concerns and complaints.
• Assist with other administrative tasks when necessary.
• Help members of the community recreate, participate together as a family and feel like a welcomed member of their community.
||• Graduation from a recognized university or college level program.
||• Have a minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in recreation including supervisory experience.
• Have an Emergency First Aid Certificate and CPR.
||Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||November 2, 2018 08:30 AM
||November 16, 2018 04:30 PM