|Field Supervisor 1 EOCP - Water Distribution
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 22, 2018
at 11:59 PM
||2528 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of Surrey’s Engineering Department has a regular full time opportunity for a Field Supervisor 1 EOCP in the Water Operations Section. The Engineering Department is a fast paced environment serving a rapidly growing city of over 475,000 residents. This is an excellent opportunity where you are able to gain valuable experience in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
• Assisting senior staff in the direction, supervision and planning of the crews in construction and maintenance projects
• Assists crew members in performing duties in maintenance and construction of water systems
• Preparing work schedules and determining materials and equipment required
• Ensure safety regulations are being met by the crews.
• You must have the ability to communicate effectively, understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions, and have knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
• Provides guidance and training for the crew and assists senior supervisory staff in evaluating employees.
• Completed Grade 12, supplemented by at least 3 full credit courses (accredited by BCIT or another approved technical institution), one of which must be related to supervisory skills and one which must be related to civil engineering.
• Considerable experience in supervision, construction and maintenance operations is required as well as personal computer and software knowledge.
• You must have a valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• EOCP Level 1 certification in good standing (if uncertified, must obtain certification within 1 year of start date – condition of employment)
||This posting closes on October 22, 2018
Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
This position requires completion of a police information check.
||October 9, 2018 08:30 AM
||October 22, 2018 11:59 PM