||City of Surrey
||2521 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping to Build a City. Build a Future—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
The Crime Analyst position specializes in the design and development of data collection strategies, techniques and methods and the application of analytical research techniques in the intelligence process to develop reports and intelligence products that support and inform criminal investigative activities, operational programs and crime reduction strategies.
||• Collect, assemble and review investigative and intelligence data from various sources to identify and monitor trends, series, patterns and persons of interest.
• Prepare tables, graphs, charts, presentation materials and other written documentation including but not limited to profile packaging, suspect lists, maps and narrative and statistical reports on crime trends and related public safety matters.
• Establish and maintain working relationships with members, staff and external agencies.
• Prepare and deliver presentations and recommendations at briefings and other meetings.
||• Completion of a university degree in a related discipline including coursework in applied research and statistics.
• Two years of related experience.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
||• This position requires successful candidates to obtain and maintain the RCMP Top Secret security clearance.
• Selected applicants successfully complete a practical examination administered by the RCMP.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||October 4, 2018 08:30 AM
||October 21, 2018 04:30 PM