|*Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 15, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2515 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||Join our Parks Division as a temporary Labourer (approximately 6 to 9 months) and help us protect and enhance Surrey’s natural and built environments. You will play a part in ensuring our more than 200 parks and trails are well-maintained to meet the needs of our growing communities. Working in all weather conditions, our temporary labourers will perform various duties in landscape construction in all weather conditions.
||• Use hand and power tools and/or certain pieces of equipment.
• Assist crew members in performing their duties.
• Perform other related duties as required.
||• Completion of Grade 12.
||• Have relevant training and experience.
• Have a valid Class 5 BC Driver's License with a safe driving record.
• Have the ability to perform heavy manual work.
||• Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||October 1, 2018 08:30 AM
||October 15, 2018 04:30 PM