|Electronic File Administrator
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 20, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2463 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||This position supports the Surrey RCMP Investigation Teams with complex information requests and administrative and electronic file needs. The Electronic File Administrator will be responsible for preparing electronic disclosure packages for Crown Counsel and Detachment Traffic Section partner agencies, while ensuring data security, integrity and compliance with policies, procedures and legislated regulations.
||• Update and maintain processes for document scanning, data entry, organization and retrieval.
• Assist the File Coordinator and Investigative Teams with electronic file and administrative needs throughout the cycle of investigative and court proceedings.
• Preparing and editing digital audio and video files as requested for training use, investigations or for submission to Crown Counsel.
||• Grade 12 supplemented by post-secondary courses in a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
• A minimum of four years full-time experience in a policing environment.
• An equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
||This position requires completion of an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca/careers to Job ID 2463. Posting will remain posted until September 20, 2018.
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||September 7, 2018 08:30 AM
||September 20, 2018 04:30 PM