|Application Analyst 2 – Enterprise Applications
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 28, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2452 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Reporting to the IT Development Services Manager the Applications Analyst 2 will be responsible for investigating and analyzing specific business information systems to meet clients’ business needs.
||- Perform analysis, design, development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom software applications for both business and technical information systems.
- Engage in research and fact-finding to assist in formulating and defining the scope and objectives of business systems within the City.
- Consider the business implications of applying information technology to clients’ current business environment.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and end-user support to our clients.
- Work exceptionally well in a team setting supporting our collaborative work environment.
||- Completion of a degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
||- Have hands on experience with enterprise application configuration and integration.
- Have strong coding experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience with ERP software within the Municipal space (land management, financial management, licensing, public asset & work management), and a working knowledge of service delivery in an ITIL environment is considered assets.
||Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||August 30, 2018 08:30 AM
||September 28, 2018 04:30 PM