|Clerk 3 - Accounts Payable
|*Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 6, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2449 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As a Clerk 3 in the Accounts Payable section of the Finance Department, you will perform moderately complex and diversified clerical work in various capacities. Work at this level will require independent judgment and initiative within defined guidelines.
||- Maintain a high level of accuracy while performing large volumes of data-entry on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with other members of the Accounts Payable team to meet data-entry deadlines and perform other related duties as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders using excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effectively explain Accounts Payable policies and procedures by telephone, in person and in writing using outstanding communication skills.
- Accurately verify financial information with strong arithmetic skills.
- Efficiently scrutinize incoming documents against Accounts Payable guidelines and identify non-conforming elements to prevent against data-entry errors.
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel and can learn new software applications.
||- Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by several courses in word processing, office practices and PC office applications.
||- Minimum of two years of experience and training in an office environment.
- Accurate typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
- Good knowledge of the department’s operations and procedures, proficient computer skills and be able to perform related duties as required.
||Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||August 29, 2018 08:30 AM
||September 6, 2018 04:30 PM