||City of White Rock
This posting closed on
September 16, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2018-45 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of White Rock is a unique, ocean-side community of 20,000 citizens known for its sunny weather, expansive beach, historic pier, delightful restaurants, and sense of community. The City is located half an hour south of Vancouver on the shore of Semiahmoo Bay.
The R.C.M.P. Division seeks a customer-service oriented individual to join their team in the Police Clerk role. This position provides clerical support to the Detachment and duties that include transcription of statements, preparing correspondence and reports, querying and maintaining operational records, and performing regular coverage for front counter breaks, maintaining the call audit queue, entry level reading of files for quality assurance, inputting court commitments and other data entry. The incumbent will complete reports as required, and create, maintain and produce statistical information from monthly bulk files. The ideal candidate possesses both a keen eye for details, strong communication skills, an ability to provide effective service to both internal and external clients and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Completion of the 12th grade supplemented by word processing, knowledge of PRIME, CPIC, PIRS, UCR, FILE TRACKER, TSMIT, JUSTIN and TEAM;
• A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience, preferably within an R.C.M.P. Detachment;
• Sound knowledge of the rules, regulations, and policies of R.C.M.P. operations, including knowledge of administrative and record keeping methods and procedures;
• Working knowledge of the legislation applicable to the work;
• Ability to operate applicable RCMP systems and related tasks;
• Ability to read and understand occurrence files and to perform UCR scoring;
• Ability to perform clerical and filing tasks manually and electronically;
• Ability to deal effectively with a variety of internal and external contacts;
• Ability to secure and maintain an R.C.M.P. enhanced reliability security clearance.
The annual salary of this unionized position is $43,610 to $51,116 (2018 rates) with comprehensive benefits offered. If your experience and education have prepared you for success in this role and you are committed to working in a manner that supports a respectful, healthy, and safe environment, we invite you to apply. Please submit a cover letter, resume and include your current Enhanced Security Clearance number, applications without the number will be considered incomplete and will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 4:30 PM, Sunday, September 16
Submit your application: Apply online at www.whiterockcity.ca/jobs
Recruitment Reference: 2018-45
Thank you for your interest. Only selected applicants will be contacted
||City of White Rock
15322 Buena Vista Ave
White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6
||August 29, 2018 08:30 AM
||September 16, 2018 04:30 PM