|Clerk 3 - Elections
|*Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca.
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 11, 2018
at 11:55 PM
||2418 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of Surrey Election Team is looking for a creative, detail oriented, motivated individual to join our clerical team. This is an auxiliary position for August 2018 to October 2018. As a Clerk 3, you will be required to:
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
• Follow routine office procedures with a minimum of supervision.
• Be a strong team player.
• Work with other software programs such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project etc.).
||• File and keep records.
• Effectively and politely respond to election inquiries via the phone or email from Election workers and the public.
• Prepare and assist in assigning classifications or numerical destinations to file, records, plans and related documents.
• Collect and input data.
• Provide support on training programs.
• Assist other staff during Election worker training on an as needed basis.
||• Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by several courses in word processing, office practices and PC office applications.
||• Minimum 2 years’ experience and training in an office environment.
• An accurate typing speed of 45 WPM.
||Please apply online @ www.surreycareers.ca.
||13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||August 21, 2018 08:30 AM
||September 11, 2018 11:55 PM