|Cell Team Lead
|*Job ID 3260
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 31, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||3260 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Surrey RCMP Cell block is looking to fill a Cell Team Lead position. The Team Lead is responsible for leading a team of guards to ensure all tasks and duties are performed in accordance to policies. The Team Lead will report to the Cells Manager and work closely with the medical and RCMP staff to ensure the Cell Block operation runs efficiently.
||• Train new guards, perform scheduling duties and supervise staff to ensure all prescribed methods and procedures are adhered to;
• Ensure accuracy of all required reporting and identify any problems within the cells area to the Cells Manager;
• Serve meals to prisoners, assisting in first aid of prisoners in emergency situations and monitoring prisoners’ physical condition visually and through the use of closed circuit TV;
• Work in a fast paced environment that requires the ability to multitask and problem solve quickly and confidently.
||• Completed Grade 12, supplemented by 3 years of related training and experience, including 1 year of supervisory experience;
• Standard first aid with CPR C and AED certificate is required;
• Other requirements include physical strength, stamina, and coordination needed to carry out the duties of the position, as well as the ability to deal tactfully with the public, keep detailed records and be comfortable using various RCMP computer applications;
• Obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||August 14, 2018 08:30 AM
||August 31, 2018 04:30 PM