||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
July 17, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2292 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of Surrey's RCMP Detachment is looking for customer service oriented people who have strong conflict resolution and time management skills. The successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining, issuing and accepting returns of inventory items and providing related support.
||• Be required to record issuance and return of inventory items;
• Track movement and order inventory items;
• Enter law enforcement notifications and ensure members are notified.
• Complete safety checks on inventory items and send items for maintenance and servicing when required.
• Liaise with staff, RCMP members and external parties in relation to the work and be required to respond to internal and external inquiries and requests for information.
• Prepare and maintain files, records and documentation related to the work.
||• Completion of Grade 12 supplemented by business and/or computer courses at post-secondary level
• Minimum of two years related experience
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• The appropriate level of RCMP Security Clearance is required for this position.
||We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent opportunities to advance.
||Please apply to Job Id 2292 directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||June 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||July 17, 2018 04:30 PM