||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
July 17, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2291 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of Surrey’s RCMP Surrey Detachment is looking for an energetic, self-motivated, team player to fill the position of Information Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing front counter services at the Surrey RCMP detachment. This will include performing moderately complex and diversified administrative support work involving the provision of information and assistance in various capacities to the public and other police agencies. This position requires an individual possessing initiative and utilizing independent judgment.
||• Take enquiries; explain rules, regulations and procedures within prescribed limits while dealing tactfully and effectively with the public and multi-cultural clients.
• Receiving and processing applications for police certificates and permits, taxi, private investigations, and issuing certificates.
• Processing requests for criminal record searches for security clearance, employment and immigration purposes.
• Other job related duties as assigned.
||• Completion of Grade 12
• Two years related experience including exposure to and knowledge of PRIME, Provincial and Federal Statutes, Municipal By-Laws and police procedures and policies
• Some exposure to relevant police database systems, or an equivalent acceptable combination of education and experience.
• This position requires the completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
||We offer a dynamic work environment and excellent opportunities to advance.
||Please apply directly to Job Id 2291 on our website: www.surreycareers.ca.
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||June 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||July 17, 2018 04:30 PM