||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
July 17, 2018
at 12:00 AM
||2290 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Surrey RCMP Detachment is currently recruiting for auxiliary positions. This position is responsible for guarding and performing clerical work involved in maintaining the security of the jail cell area.
||• Monitor prisoners’ physical condition visually and through the use of closed circuit TV
• Maintain detailed records using various RCMP computer applications
• Maintain and monitor supplies
• Serve meals to prisoners
• Assist in providing first aid to prisoners in emergency situations
• Work with various stakeholders throughout the RCMP detachment
• Assist other staff in performing their duties.
||• Successful completion of Grade 12, supplemented by related training and experience,
• Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR C with AED
||You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
• This position requires an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||Please apply directly to Job Id 2290 on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||June 20, 2018 08:30 AM
||July 17, 2018 12:00 AM