|Application Analyst 2, Land Management System
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
May 28, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2080 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation. City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
We are looking for an Application Analyst for our Land Management System (AMANDA) and its related software. You’ll turn your attention to investigating, analyzing, configuring and specifying business information systems to meet our clients’ business needs. Reporting to the GIS Manager the Application Analyst 2 will be responsible for gathering business requirements for small scale implementations and enhancement requests and coordinating their implementation. This is a great opportunity that offers potential for growth.
||• Enhance the CRV Folder in AMANDA to streamline work for front counter staff at City Hall.
• Modify the Traffic Obstruction Permit processes in AMANDA.
• Integrate AMANDA and Cityworks applications to remove duplication of effort of Engineering staff.
• Develop tools in AMANDA to enhance compliance of environmental impacts of soil erosion from development project.
• Consider business implications of applying information technology to clients’ current business environment.
• Perform analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, documentation and maintenance of custom software applications for both business and technical information systems, as well as coordinating development activities with Application Analysts in IT.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance and end-user support to our clients.
||• Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus two years related experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
• This position requires completion of a Police Information Check.
• Broad technical knowledge of application system infrastructure, enterprise application configuration and integration.
• Experience with the AMANDA business process automation platform, Crystal Reports, Oracle Databases, PL/SQL and SQL Programming, business application administration and configuration experience, a working knowledge in a Microsoft Windows environment and System Development Lifecycle would be considered assets.
||Competitive Salary and Benefits
||Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||May 29, 2018 08:30 AM
||May 28, 2018 04:30 PM