|RCMP Support Services - Cell Guard (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
May 21, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping build the city of tomorrow—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
The Surrey RCMP Detachment is currently recruiting for auxiliary position of Cell Guard. This position is responsible for guarding and performing clerical work involved in maintaining the security of the jail cell area.
As a Cell Guard you will:
• Monitor prisoners’ physical condition visually and through the use of closed circuit TV
• Maintain detailed records using various RCMP computer applications
• Maintain and monitor supplies
• Serve meals to prisoners
• Assist in providing first aid to prisoners in emergency situations
• Work with various stakeholders throughout the RCMP detachment
• Assist other staff in performing their duties.
• Successful completion of Grade 12, supplemented by related training and experience,
• Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR C with AED
You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
• This position requires an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||May 10, 2018 08:30 AM
||May 21, 2018 04:30 PM