|Human Resources Advisor
||City of White Rock
To apply, e-mail your resume to
||2018-26 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The City of White Rock is a unique, ocean-side community of 20,000 citizens known for its sunny weather, expansive beach, historic pier, delightful restaurants, and sense of community. The City is located half an hour south of Vancouver on the shore of Semiahmoo Bay.
We are seeking a human resources professional who is poised to expand their HR career as an integral part of our Human Resources team. Reporting to the Director, Human Resources you are responsible for leading full-cycle recruitment and delivering a broad range of generalist services to managers, employees and client groups.
• Managing full cycle recruitment activities and developing recruitment strategies that support business requirements;
• Planning and coordinating the City’s corporate training program, ensuring alignment with corporate objectives and presenting at information/ training sessions to internal customers when required;
• Providing daily guidance and support to management and employees on issues related to collective agreement/policy interpretation and application, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, classification and job evaluation, and other applicable areas;
• Leading or assisting in the development of programs and initiatives related to any of the Human Resources disciplines;
• Participating in research, investigation, and documentation of Labour Relations issues;
• Participating in special projects or initiatives and representing Human Resources at committee meetings, when required;
• Administrating related transactional activities, which forms a significant component in this role.
The ideal candidate for this position brings high energy and passion for promoting and implementing progressive human resources best practices and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are a self-starter, highly organized with a high attention to detail, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to exercise diplomacy, tact and professionalism. Critical thinking skills with an ability to influence at all levels of the organization through positive working relationships is essential.
Your qualifications include a Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or a related field, supplemented with a minimum 5 years’ progressively responsible human resources experience within a unionized environment at an advisory level. In addition, you must have a valid BC driver’s license.
||A competitive salary and benefits package is offered for this Exempt position.
||If your experience and education have prepared you for success in this role and you are committed to working in a manner that supports a respectful, healthy, and safe environment, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Application Deadline: 4:30 p.m., Monday, April 30, 2018
Submit your application: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Reference: 2018-26
Thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
||City of White Rock
15322 Buena Vista Ave
White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6
||April 13, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 30, 2018 04:30 PM
|Attachments for Human Resources Advisor
||2018-26 Job Posting