|Integrated Services Manager
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 21, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||2064 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The Public Safety Strategy is committed to supporting vulnerable persons through a variety of integrated services that address needs and enhance community safety. Reporting to the Public Safety Strategies Manager, this position will design, develop and deliver multi-faceted projects that bring together services providers, policy makers and other stakeholders to deliver collaborative programs that provide an integrated “no wrong door” experience for target populations. The position will work across City departments and with external stakeholders to implement integrated approaches to public safety issues, managing project design and execution.
||• Coordinate and oversee the execution of a integrated services projects in Surrey.
• Work closely with and influence senior levels of government organisations and the non-profit sector.
• Establish and manage an integrated approach to service delivery
• Be accountable for managing project work plans and ensuring delivery to milestones.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Be responsible for the analysis and understanding of policy documents with a specific focus on criminal justice.
• Oversee program evaluation and measurement.
• Prepare briefing documents and committee reports for review by Council and external stakeholders.
• Communicate with excellence, both orally and in writing. Deliver presentations and synthesize information for diverse audiences.
• Ensure sound judgement in decision-making and efficiency in processes and when necessary, take action that move issues to closure.
||• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• Have a minimum 3 years of progressively responsible related experience.
• Have experience with the justice sector.
• Have experience working in and/or running committees/boards and working groups.
• Have demonstrated computer skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word etc.).
• Experience within a public sector environment is an asset.
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||13450 - 104th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 21, 2018 08:30 AM
||April 21, 2018 04:30 PM