|Community Services Assistant 5 - Programmer
|*Please apply online at www.surrey.ca/careers
||City of Surrey
The City of Surrey’s Recreation Division aims to build healthy communities where all people, including children and youth, are active and engaged for life. As part that commitment, we’re looking for a Community Services Assistant 5 to help ensure our recreation programs meet the needs of our community.
The Community Services Assistant is responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing programs for children and youth. Duties include:
• Hiring and training staff and volunteers to support children and youth drop-in, camp, and MYzone programs.
• Supervising staff and volunteers
• Providing customer service and handling questions, customer needs, concerns and complaints
• Assist with other administrative tasks when necessary.
Being part of a great team, you will work to help members of the community recreate, participate together as a family and feel like a welcomed member of their community. Great customer service/conflict resolution skills, time management skills, programming experience are a must.
• graduated from a recognized university or college level program
• a minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible experience in recreation including supervisory experience
• Emergency First Aid Certificate and CPR
• knowledge of computer applications.
Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
||February 8, 2018 08:30 AM
||February 21, 2018 04:30 PM