|Summer 2018 Parks Labourers - Sports Turf Maintenance (Temporary)
||City of Surrey
||1949 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
Park Facility Operations is looking for temporary full time skilled individuals, working in an active and energetic environment, within the Parks Athletic Field maintenance team. This temporary employment will be from May 1st to September 1st, working 40 hours per week with some possible weekend work.
As a Parks Labourer in Parks Facility Operations you will:
• Perform grass cutting, line trimming and sodding;
• Complete ball diamond infield maintenance, tournament set up and synthetic turf maintenance;
• Be competent in truck and trailer operation;
• Demonstrate safe work practices;
• Possess excellent teamwork skills and have the ability to communicate effectively, particularly when dealing with the public;
• Have knowledge and skill in the methods and equipment used in outdoor sports turf maintenance work.
Applicants will be required to have the following:
• A grade 12 diploma;
• A valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record;
• Relevant training and experience;
• Hands-on experience with related tools and equipment is preferred;
• Related education and grounds maintenance experience are considered assets.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1949. Posting will close on or before February 27, 2018
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||January 24, 2018 08:30 AM
||February 27, 2018 04:30 PM