|*Please apply online at www.surrey.ca/careers
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
February 28, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||The Administrative Coordinator position is an exempt position reporting to the General Manager of Finance. In this key role you will be responsible for providing a wide range of complex and confidential secretarial/administrative duties in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
||• Be responsible for performing diverse and highly confidential administrative duties to support the General Manager of Finance including reviewing, editing and coordinating corporate reports for Council;
• Coordinate responses to F.O.I. requests;
• Maintain Outlook emails, schedule and calendar, arrange meetings, prepare agendas, meeting minutes and backup documents;
• Maintain effective relationships with the general public, community organizations, Council, City staff, government agencies;
• Provide supervision to the administrative team and conduct research, analysis and investigation of topics as directed by the General Manager in addition to performing other job duties as required.
||• Completion of Grade 12 education, supplemented by a minimum 2-year diploma/certificate from a recognized educational institution, or have an equivalent combination of directly related education, training and experience;
• 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience, preferably in municipal government operations, as an executive secretary or An administrative assistant or equivalent experience;
• Extreme tact and discretion in handling highly confidential information, related to the Finance and City of Surrey matters;
• Highly developed organizational and administrative skills supplemented with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Experience in public relations is an asset;
• The ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgement in a high volume workplace.
||January 17, 2018 08:30 AM
||February 28, 2018 04:30 PM