|Manager of Visitor Services, Accommodations and Bylaw Enforcement-Temporary Full Time
||Cultus Lake Park
This posting closed on
February 5, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||We are seeking a progressive and dynamic professional to join our management team to cover a leave of absence. Working from approximately March 2018 to December 2019 and reporting directly to the Chief Administrative Officer the Manager of Manager of Visitor Services, Accommodations and Bylaw Enforcement will be responsible for the management of the Sunnyside Campground, Visitor Services and Cabins, and Bylaw Enforcement.
||Management of the Sunnyside Campground, Visitor Services and Cabins, and Bylaw Enforcement.
||• Post-secondary education in Tourism Management or related field, plus five (5) years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Bylaw Compliance, Enforcement, and Investigative Skills Levels 1 and 2 are an asset;
• Preferably a minimum of five (5) years’ supervisory experience;
||• Strong leadership skills with a hands-on leads by example approach;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to work independently, exercise good judgement and effectively handle conflicting priorities;
• Demonstrated budget administration skills including long-range and business planning;
• Ability to quickly acquire working knowledge of all legislation and regulatory regimes which are applicable to this position;
• Excellent interpersonal and public relation skills, with the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly to groups and deal effectively with public officials, the public, external agencies and all levels of staff; and
• High degree of integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
||The salary for this temporary exempt management position is commensurate with experience. For further information regarding Cultus Lake Park please visit our website at www.cultuslake.bc.ca .
||If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter, in confidence, by 4:30 p.m. on February 5, 2018 to:
c/o firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail or fax to:
c/o Human Resources Department
Fraser Valley Regional District
45950 Cheam Avenue
Chilliwack, BC V2P 1N6
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
||The office is located at
Cultus Lake Park
4165 Columbia Valley Highway
Cultus Lake BC V2R 5B5
||January 16, 2018 08:30 AM
||February 5, 2018 04:30 PM