|Production Coordinator - Junior Videographer (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
January 29, 2018
at 4:30 PM
||1908 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey is one of the largest and most diverse communities in Canada and we’re continually growing. The City is currently seeking a part time videographer to support growing communication needs in the digital age. Reporting to the Senior Video Production Coordinator, the successful candidate will support video production needs across the City.
||• Coordinate and edit video projects as directed;
• Collect video footage for campaign and B-Roll needs;
• Interact with staff for implementing shoots and supporting editing needs;
• Update and maintain video archives files and photo library database;
• Assist and perform other related duties as assigned.
||With your videography knowledge and technical skills, you will produce goal-oriented videos that meet brand guidelines, are platform relevant and excite and engage audiences bringing City stories of life.
Applicants under consideration will have:
• Demonstrated skill on relevant Adobe video tools such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder;
• A diploma from a technical institution plus two years related experience;
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered;
• Considerable knowledge and expertise with principles, practices, methods and techniques/knowledge related to videography and related digital platforms;
• Knowledge of relevant Adobe photography software, applications and equipment;
• Ability to contribute concepts, write scripts and conduct pre-production processes;
• Ability to ensure consistency and adherence of video to defined policies and standards;
• Effective verbal and oral communications skills;
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
• Ability to exercise judgment in performing the duties of the position;
• Ability to prioritize and organize work;
• A valid BC Driver’s licence.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1908. Posting will remain online until the position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||January 8, 2018 08:30 AM
||January 29, 2018 04:30 PM