|Birthday Party Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
December 8, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1797 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||As the City of Surrey’s Parks, Recreation & Culture Department, we enhance the quality of life in our communities by working to provide and facilitate the development of high quality parks, facilities and services; by celebrating diversity and community identity; and by ensuring accessibility and inclusivity for all. We fulfill our mission through open communication, a customer focus, and respect for individuals.
We are currently recruiting for auxiliary birthday party instructors. Successful candidates will be outgoing individuals with strong leadership abilities and a passion for working with children.
||• Instructing, facilitating and organizing children’s activities for between two (2) and four (4) hour intervals;
• Working with children between the ages of 2 and 12 to provide a fun and memorable experience;
• Using creative skills in a leadership role to organize kids’ activities and plan group events. Kids’ activities may include a variety of crafts, physical activities, and games.
||• Emergency First Aid CPR C with AED;
||• Activity specific training and experience leading activities within the appropriate age group in a recreational setting;
• Communicates effectively both orally and in writing;
• Excellent organizational abilities;
• Good interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills;
• Demonstrates leadership ability and ability to work independently;
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at SurreyCareers.ca to Job ID 1797. Posting will remain open until position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||November 10, 2017 08:30 AM
||December 8, 2017 04:30 PM