|Victim Services Case Worker
||City of Surrey
||1728 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
||As a Victim Services Caseworker you will:
• Provide direct emergency crisis support to victims and witnesses of crime and other trauma at scene, in office, or at another location as the situation demands
• Assist investigating officers and outside agencies, update clients on the progress of cases through the criminal justice system, including police and court
• Assist RCMP Members with next-of-kin notifications
• Provide direct emergency crisis support to victims and witnesses of crime and other trauma at scene; in office or at another location as the situation demands
• Assist investigating officers and outside agencies, update clients on the progress of cases through the criminal justice system, including police, court and corrections system
||As the successful candidate, you will have;
• Completed grade 12 supplemented by a post-secondary diploma or degree in a related field plus a minimum of one year's related experience
• Completion of several related post secondary courses plus 3 years directly related experience.
• A valid BC driver’s license with a safe driving history is required.
||An RCMP enhanced security clearance and a valid BC Driver’s license with a safe driving history are required.
||Competitive salary and benefits package
||Please apply directly on our website: www.surreycareers.ca
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||October 6, 2017 08:30 AM
||November 6, 2017 12:00 AM