|Building Services Worker (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 24, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1708 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, recreation & Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Recreation Division aims to build healthy communities where all people are active and engaged for life. Our facilities are focused on ensuring visitors can enjoy our programs and services in a safe and comfortable environment. As part of that commitment, we’re looking for an auxiliary Building Service Worker to support the City’s five arenas.
||As a Building Service Worker, you will be responsible for a variety of cleaning tasks, and minor repairs in and around the City’s five arena facilities. Duties may include:
• Inspecting facilities for potential issues and addressing the issues by reporting them or correcting the;
• Providing building maintenance;
• Ensuring the security of the facility and its staff and visitors;
• Supporting the maintenance of exhibitions and installations;
• Assisting in janitorial work as needed.
||The successful candidate will be able to perform simple to moderately complex manual labour work in both inside and outside conditions. They will also have:
• Completed Grade 12;
• A Building Service Worker (BSW) Certificate;
• A valid BC Driver’s License with a safe driving record;
• At least one year experience doing cleaning and minor repairs in a large public facility.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||September 26, 2017 08:30 AM
||October 24, 2017 04:30 PM