|*Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 1, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||Looking for a great place to work where your contributions are valued and you can help make a difference in a city of vibrant communities? This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of BC's top employers for six consecutive years and to contribute to the exciting evolution of the City of Surrey! The Surrey RCMP Detachment is currently recruiting for the position of Cell Guard. This position is responsible for guarding and performing clerical work involved in maintaining the security of the jail cell area.
As a Cell Guard, you will:
• Open and close doors and monitor prisoners’ physical condition visually and through the use of closed circuit TV
• Maintain daily records including prisoner logs, and incident reports
• Maintain and monitor supplies
• Include preparing and serving meals to prisoners and assisting in first aid of prisoners in emergency situations
• Work with various stakeholders throughout the RCMP detachment
Assist other staff in performing their duties.
• Successfully completed Grade 12, supplemented by related training and experience, including a safety orientated first aid certificate.
• Other requirements including physical strength, stamina, and coordination needed to carry out the duties of the position, as well as the ability to deal tactfully with the public, keep detailed records and be comfortable using various RCMP computer applications.
You must be able to obtain and maintain the relevant level of security clearance throughout employment with the Surrey RCMP.
• This position requires completion of an RCMP Reliability Security Clearance.
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Integrity - Service - Teamwork - Innovation - Community
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||September 20, 2017 08:30 AM
||October 1, 2017 04:30 PM