|Clerk Typist 3A (1 Year Term)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
September 30, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1650 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Surrey Fire Services
||The Surrey Fire Service is looking for an energetic, self-motivated team player to fill a term full-time position of Clerk Typist 3A. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support and perform clerical work of varied complexity including accounting and payroll duties. This vacancy is for an approximate 1 year term to cover a leave of absence.
||The successful candidate will perform accounting and payroll entries including timesheets and respond to related inquiries; utilize and operate Financial Management System software.
• The successful candidate will have:
• Completed Grade 12, supplemented by current first-year accounting foundation courses at a technical institute.
• A minimum of 2 years of recent accounting experience
• 2 years of progressively responsible and diversified clerical experience in an office environment, including supervisory experience is required.
• The candidate also must have an accurate typing speed of 45wpm
||Please note: The successful applicant will be expected to join the IAFF Local 1271 Union.
Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||August 30, 2017 08:30 AM
||September 30, 2017 04:30 PM