|Community Services Assistant - Front Desk (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 11, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||Parks, Recreation & Culture
||As a Community Services Assistant 2, you will have excellent customer skills, high energy, and enthusiastic approach to their work and enjoy the chance to be a part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents. This is an auxiliary position which includes weekend/weekday/evening shifts.
||• Front line customer service in person and over the phone;
• Assist with programs in various town centers, registering clients, booking facilities and implementing daily cash procedures;
• Maintain the program areas, ensuring the equipment is safe, clean and hazard-free at all times;
• Assist staff in planning, organizing, promoting, implementing and leading recreational activities as required;
• Other related job duties.
||• Completed grade 12, supplemented by 1 year of experience in community service work, or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
• A current Emergency First Aid with CPR/AED certificate;
• Customer Service Experience;
• Cash handling experience;
• A valid driver’s license with a safe driving history is an asset.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 1599. Posting may be closed at the discretion of the Employment Specialist at any point after August 12, 2017.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||August 4, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 11, 2017 04:30 PM