|Ice Patrol & Skate Shop Team Member (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 25, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1590 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for individuals who are motivated, outgoing, energetic and have exceptional customer service skills to join our Ice Patrol & Skate Shop team. The Ice Patrol and Skate Shop team members ensure the safety of patrons during public skating sessions, provide quality customer service at the skate shop, and perform any other assigned duties.
||Working on the ice you will:
• Be responsible for providing a positive and safe experience for all patrons;
• Provide first aid when needed;
• Organize and lead activities for patrons.
In the skate shop duties will entail:
• Handing out skates and keeping the skate shop organized;
• Sharpening skates;
• Skate and Helmet Maintenance.
||• Strong skating skills;
• Current first aid and CPR;
• Shifts include daytime, evenings and weekends at the City’s five arenas.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 28, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 25, 2017 04:30 PM