|Skating Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 25, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1576 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, recreation and Culture
||With safe community facilities and highly trained skating instructors, City of Surrey Arenas provide residents of all ages and abilities with a wide selection of year-round ice recreation and skating lessons. In addition to league play and special events, we offer popular drop-in public skating at five arenas across the city.
We are currently recruiting for outgoing, enthusiastic & reliable Skating Instructors for our Learn-To-Skate program.
||• Interacting with children and adults to create an exceptional customer experience;
• Utilizing your strong organizational skills to plan and teach structured skating lessons, prepare evaluation sheets, write progress cards;
• Set up equipment needed for lessons.
• Applicants must be available to work on weekends and Mondays and Wednesdays 4:30-7pm and weekends 10:45-12:45pm at South Surrey Arena.
||• Proficient skating ability;
• Are a strong team player;
• Thorough knowledge of Ice skating skills and strong teaching/coaching skills;
• Coaching certification;
• Some relevant experience in skate instruction:
• Emergency First Aid and CPR with AED.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 28, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 25, 2017 04:30 PM