|Hockey Coach (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 25, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1586 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey Arenas are looking for positive self-starters who have the skills and the attitude to join our team as a Hockey Coach.
||• Work closely in a team to put on high quality lessons;
• Teach the fundamental skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and safe environment. Coaches must be able to work evenings and weekends.
||• An enthusiastic and positive individual who has a genuine interest in teaching children about hockey;
• Some hockey coaching or instructor experience and know a lot about the sport;
• The ability to work independently and as part of a coaching team;
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written;
• Completed grade 12;
• A current Emergency First Aid and CPR certification;
• Hockey Canada Coaching Stream or NCCP accreditation (Asset).
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 28, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 25, 2017 04:30 PM