|Head Skating Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 25, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1573 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||We are currently looking for outgoing, enthusiastic & reliable Head Skating Instructors for the Learn-To-Skate programs.
||• Coordinating current Skating Instructors and teaching various levels of skating to pre-school and school age children as required;
• Organizing all class lists and actively involved in regular training and updating of teaching skills of staff;
• Teaching a variety of skating levels utilizing your strong communication skills.
• This role requires you to be available to work Monday and Wednesday from 4:30-7:00pm and weekends from 10:30-12:00pm.
||• 3 years’ experience as an instructor;
• NCCP Theory Level 2 Certificate;
• Current Emergency First Aid Certificate.
||• A thorough knowledge of the requirements of the various levels of skating programs;
• Advanced teaching and coaching skills;
• Interact well with children and adults,
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 28, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 25, 2017 04:30 PM