||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 8, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1571 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreations and Culture
||The City of Surrey is one of the largest and most diverse communities in Canada and we’re getting bigger. So as we grow, so does our need for communications specialists to help us advance our interactive media, digital content and overall online presence to raise awareness and extend audience reach for our growing City.
||The Web & New Media Team is looking for a dynamic, team player to help prepare content for: social media channels, surrey.ca, and internal communications.
The successful candidate will:
• Work with our social media team to create social media posts, execute social media campaigns, and monitor the City’s various social media channels.
• Write, edit, and manage Parks, Recreation & Culture intranet content to keep city staff informed about the latest updates.
• Work with external groups to maintain our community events on surrey.ca.
||• Completed a diploma in Communications or a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant and related experience;
• Knowledge of communication principles, practices, methods and techniques; and
• Demonstrated written communications abilities.
||You are a great communicator and collaborator with extensive experience in preparing digital content and supporting online engagement. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrive at meeting deadlines and adapting to change. You have good judgement, have the ability to prioritize and organize your workload, and are able to work independently within a team setting
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 1571on or before June 31, 2017. Posting may be closed at the discretion of the Employment Specialist at any point after July 31 2017.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 25, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 8, 2017 04:30 PM