|Guitar Instructor (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
August 22, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||1241 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||The City of Surrey’s Parks Recreation and Culture Department is currently recruiting for part time recreation Program Instructors to lead a series of Guitar classes. This opportunity requires an upbeat, responsible individual with a background in guitar.
||• Experience working with Children aged 6-12;
• Experience in guitar and are able to instruct basic guitar skills such as basic notes and how to read music sheets;
• Must possess excellent leadership, organizational and customer service skills;
• Creative and energetic teaching style where the children are engaged and actively;
• A guitar background;
• Current standard first aid and CPR.
• Individuals will be required to complete a criminal record check.
||If you are interested in this opportunity please apply at Surrey.ca to Job ID 1241. Job posting will remain online until position is filled.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||July 25, 2017 08:30 AM
||August 22, 2017 04:30 PM