|*Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
October 11, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping build the city of tomorrow—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
Reporting to the Records and Privacy Manager, the Records Analyst will provide subject matter expertise and support to the organization for managing corporate information. They will help drive adherence to standards & policy (unstructured/structured), and ensuring best practices in Records Management (RM), Information management and data governance. This position will provide leadership and growth.
An employee of this class exercises considerable independence of action and judgement.
• Develops, recommends and upon approval, establishes policies and procedures for records and information management systems; develops, recommends and upon approval, implements new and/or revised methods and procedures to improve efficiency.
• Provides advice and training to staff on records and information management policies and procedures; contributes to developing training materials.
• Ensures that administrative files and records are maintained in accordance with established rules, regulations, policies and procedures; arranges, classifies and describes documents, provides assistance and information to users on holdings.
• Participates in paper and electronic projects such as EDRMS, data migration, and scanning; develops project plans and documentation; conducts appraisals and writes reports; works with other records staff to complete projects.
• Supervises the work of staff involved in records management, mailroom, and archival services. Performs related work as required.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have the following:
Master’s Degree in Information Studies or Archival Science plus 3 years of related experience. An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Valid B.C. Driver's License
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||September 19, 2017 08:30 AM
||October 11, 2017 04:30 PM