|Labourers-Engineering Operations (Temporary)
|*Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
July 18, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth – where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping build the city of tomorrow – and you share the value of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community – join us, today.
Do you enjoy working outdoors while serving the community? Are you looking to build on your knowledge, skills, and experience in underground utility construction? Do you want to be involved with highly motivated crews constructing new infrastructure to provide the community with the best built systems for years to come? The City of Surrey is looking for reliable, motivated, and hardworking Labourers. We are recruiting for positions in the following area:
• Underground utility construction involving water, storm water, and wastewater infrastructure.
• Assembling pipes, fittings and components and assisting with the proper installation of new underground utility infrastructure.
• Assisting crew members in performing their duties.
• Using a variety of hand and power tools.
• Heavy manual outdoor work in all types of weather conditions.
• Utilize your utility construction experience, knowledge, skills and abilities to facilitate the installation of new underground infrastructure.
• Use your excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal tactfully with members of the public.
• Use your critical thinking and judgement skills to problem solve a variety of issues in the field.
• Safely and effectively use hand tools will be put to good use as you work on a number of different projects and tasks.
• Work well in a collaborative team-based environment
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||July 11, 2017 08:30 AM
||July 18, 2017 04:30 PM