|Records Clerk 2 (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 30, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||Looking for a great place to work where your contributions are valued and you can help make a difference in a city of vibrant communities? This is an incredible opportunity to work for one of BC's top employers for six consecutive years and to contribute to the exciting evolution of the City of Surrey!
The Surrey RCMP Detachment has an opening for Auxiliary Records Clerk 2 positions. The Records Clerk 2 is responsible for a wide variety of clerical and data entry duties within the RCMP Records Division.
||• Review, enter, modify and remove information from files using the RCMP Electronic Data Systems;
• Be responsible for filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic Data Systems;
• Require to be working rotating shifts, including weekends, evenings, graveyards & statutory holidays. As well as pre-scheduled hours, you may also be required to be on-call 24/7.
||• Completion of Grade 12, supplemented by one year’s experience and training in a computerized office environment;
• An accurate typing speed of 45WPM;
• Highly efficient and detail orientated;
• Successful completion of the RCMP Reliability Security Clearance;
• Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||June 14, 2017 08:30 AM
||June 30, 2017 04:30 PM