|Clerk 3 (Auxiliary)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 20, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||Parks, Recreation and Culture
||As one of the fastest growing cities in Canada, City of Surrey is a globally recognized leader in building vibrant, sustainable communities through technology and innovation.
City of Surrey employees are talented innovators, inspired by meaningful work and the opportunity to drive our city—and their careers—forward. Build a City. Build a Future at the City of Surrey.
Surrey Parks, Recreation & Culture is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Clerk 3 to join the Community and Recreation Services team. The position provides support and leadership to a larger staff team as well as ensuring the front office administration operation is organized, responsive and welcoming to community.
||• Is a customer service oriented individual;
• Demonstrates initiative, teamwork, communication and problem solving skills and abilities;
• Plays a key role in planning communication strategies and developing training sessions;
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers;
• Exercises good judgment;
• Has working knowledge of cash handling, facility booking, balancing, records retention and payroll.
||• Completed grade 12, supplemented by several courses in word processing;
||• At least two years’ experience and training in an office environment;
• Knowledgeable with current office practices and PC office applications;
• The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
• Considerable knowledge of business English, spelling, arithmetic and independent judgment taken in performing the duties of the position;
• Good interpersonal and public relations skills;
• Must have accurate typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
||This position is a non-standard work week. The successful candidate can expect to work some evening and weekend shifts.
Applicants under consideration will be required to consent to a Police Information Check/Vulnerable Sector Check
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||May 30, 2017 08:30 AM
||June 20, 2017 04:30 PM