|Senior Web and Mobile Developer (Application Analyst 3) - 2 Year Project
|*Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca.
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 2, 2017
at 4:30 PM
Reporting to the Manager, Business Applications, the Senior Web & Mobile Developer will be responsible for developing modern, mobile friendly and responsive web applications. By bringing your digital skills to the table you will help the City deliver better services to our citizens, staff, and business partners using the tools and practices of the digital age.
The successful candidate will:
• Act as a senior specialist to perform analysis, design, development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of custom web applications for both business and technical information systems
• Work exceptionally well in a team environment and supporting our collaborative work environment
• May be responsible for leading small (up to 5 people) project teams, providing direction and coaching on work assignments.
• Consider the business implications of applying information technology to clients’ current business environment
• Persuade and influence others to obtain acceptance of ideas and co-operation.
• Engage in research and fact-finding to assist in formulating and defining the scope and objectives of business systems within the City
• Provide troubleshooting assistance and end-user support to our clients
In addition, you will have experience with:
• Developing mobile-friendly, responsive websites and web applications
• Working server side frameworks like Node.js, ASP.NET 5
• Working front end MVC frameworks such as Mithril, React, CSS preprocessors like Stylus
• Working REST API’s automation, including writing automated unit and integration tests
• Experience within an agile-oriented Systems Development Lifecycle
The successful applicant will have completed ONE of the following:
• Diploma in a directly related field from a recognized institution plus 6 years of directly related and relevant experience; OR
• Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field from a recognized institution plus 4 years of directly related and relevant experience; OR
• Technical courses in the field plus 8 years of directly related and relevant experience
• Experience to include at least two years at the Application Analyst 2 level or acceptable equivalent.
||13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3T 1V8, Canada
||May 2, 2017 08:30 AM
||June 2, 2017 04:30 PM