|Washroom Attendant - Seasonal (May - October)
||Village of Harrison Hot Springs
This posting closed on
March 31, 2017
at 4:00 PM
||The Village of Harrison Hot Springs is seeking two (2) seasonal Washroom Attendants for the Public Works Department.
The attendants in this position will be responsible for servicing the public washrooms to ensure they are functional and presentable at all times. The attendants will also assist with beach front clean up.
Under the direct supervision of the Public Works Foreman, the attendants will sweep and wash floors, clean walls, mirror and fixtures along with servicing the washroom facilities.
• Be able to safely handle cleaning equipment and products as directed
• Have general understanding of the principles and equipment used in cleaning public washrooms
• Able to read and understand written directions
• Able to recognize and repair unsafe or unacceptable sanitary conditions
• Able to be polite and understanding in dealing with the public
• Able to work independently and follow established routines and procedures
• Have a general knowledge and understanding of the principles for building security
Anticipated period of employment is May to October. This shift work position consists of 4 days on and 4 days off with regular hours from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Some overtime may be required.
||$17.11 plus 10.6 % in lieu of benefits
||Please submit covering letter and resumé to:
Village of Harrison Hot Springs
PO Box 160, 495 Hot Springs Road
Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
||495 Hot Springs Road, Box 160
Harrison Hot Springs BC V0M 1K0
||March 21, 2017 08:30 AM
||March 31, 2017 04:00 PM