|Community Services Assistant 2 - Youth Engagement Team Staff
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 4, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||Parks Recreation & Culture
||The City of Surrey is a place of innovative transformation and accelerated growth—where the future is limitless and possibilities are endless. If you are excited about helping to build the city of tomorrow—and you share our values of integrity, service, teamwork, innovation and community—join us, today.
||The City of Surrey’s Community & Recreation Services Division provides exciting opportunities and challenges in an active and energetic environment within our Community Recreation Centres.
Youth Engagement Team Staff provide:
- Exciting engagement opportunities for youth ages 10-18 in multiple locations across Surrey promoting social, emotional and physical development;
- The City of Surrey provides a physically and emotionally safe place for youth to develop, connect and be involved with their community;
- Work alongside youth to create projects, programs, activities and events with the purpose of engaging local youth in civic services with leadership opportunities.
||- Current Emergency First Aid with CPR / AED certificate;
- Successful completion of a criminal record check will be required;
- Completed grade 12;
- 1 year of experience in community service work or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
- A Youth focused education, experience working with youth;
- Class 4 driver’s license is an asset.
||The successful candidate will have a high energy, enthusiastic approach to their work and enjoy the chance to be part of a team that values leadership and organizational talents.
||14245 - 56th Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 3A2, Canada
||March 21, 2017 08:30 AM
||April 4, 2017 04:30 PM