|Senior Project Manager - 2 Year Project (Enterprise Document & Records Implementation)
|*Please apply online at www.surreycareers.ca
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
April 6, 2017
at 4:30 PM
||As the Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the EIM Manager to implement the Corporate Content, Documents and Records Management solution (known as EIM) across the City. You possess strong leadership and directing skills and have a proven ability to lead teams through large or multiple concurrent IT projects. You have seasoned relationship and team building skills. You can facilitate and communicate complex ideas in simple ways that fosters consensus.
As Senior Project Manager, you will:
• Focus on detailing project specifications, managing stakeholders, managing risk, and scope as well as ensuring smooth operational transition in each business area
• Lead strong project teams to deliver quality solutions from start to finish following standard project methodology under the direction of the project office
• Deliver what you promise, can manage priorities and present realities while planning the future, develop timelines, reach milestones, and keep your team focused on the end results
• Build strong collaborations with relevant business units throughout the City to align work with strategic plans
• Champion changes and communicate with relevant stakeholders at all levels.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• A degree/diploma in a related field plus at least 6 years of directly related experience or equivalent set of educations and experience
• Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to lead diverse teams through large or multiple concurrent IT projects
• Strong relationship and team building skills and can communicate complex ideas in a way that fosters consensus
• Ability to facilitate and champion changes and communicate with relevant stakeholders at all levels
• Experience in managing complex projects involving lots of changes to business operations in relations to managing documents and records.
• Demonstrated successful project management experience with Enterprise/Electronic Document and Records Management systems (EDRMS). Also known as Enterprise/Electronic Content Management systems (ECMS).
• Experience as a project manager in working with businesses in utilizing applications such as: Livelink, FileNet, eDOCS, Laserfiche, Fluix.io, etc.
• Experience within the public sector is an asset
||Salary plus benefits
||March 6, 2017 08:30 AM
||April 6, 2017 04:30 PM